- Professor Simon Shepherd is Executive Director of Global Medical Education at CellSonic International.
- Simon has recently retired from full-time academic life where he was Professor of Computational Mathematics in the University of Bradford, UK for nearly 30 years.
- Simon is Distinguished Professor Emeritus and Life Fellow of the Royal Naval Engineering College, HMS THUNDERER and Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- He is Professor and Member of the Scientific Research Committee in the PRIMAL Research Group at La Sorbonne, Paris and the University of Paris West La Defense, 200 Avenue de la Republique, 92000 Nanterre, France.
- He is Honorary Visiting Professor at the Military Technical College, Cairo, Egypt.
- He is inventor of the Very Fast Fourier Transform. (Patents~
- He is the author of over 150 refereed journal and conference papers, books and patents.
- His partner is Alison and has three boys, Piers, Guy and Toby.
- They live in a beautiful valley in God's Own County of Yorkshire.
- He enjoys ocean sailing, fine food and wine, singing, playing the piano, international travel, meeting
people and making money in the financial markets.
Portfolio calendar year to date 2019 : +41.2%
Site updated daily.