- Professor Simon Shepherd is Executive Director of Global Medical Education at CellSonic International.
- Simon has recently retired from full-time academic life where he was Professor of Computational Mathematics in the University of Bradford, UK for nearly 30 years.
- Simon is Professor Emeritus and Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine and Life Fellow of the Royal Naval Engineering College, HMS THUNDERER.
- He is Professor and Member of the Scientific Committee in the PRIMAL Research Group, University of Paris West La Defense, 200 Avenue de la Republique, 92000 Nanterre, France.
- He is Honarary Visiting Professor at the Military Technical College, Cairo, Egypt.
- He is inventor of the Very Fast Fourier Transform. (Patents~
- He is the author of over 150 refereed journal and conference papers, books and patents.
- His partner is Alison and has three boys, Piers, Guy and Toby.
- They live in a beautiful valley in God's Own County of Yorkshire.
- He enjoys ocean sailing, fine food and wine, singing, playing the piano, international travel, meeting
people and making money in the financial markets.
Portfolio calendar year to date 2019 : +41.2%
Site updated daily.